Breath & Bliss Immersion Training
WITH Lisa Hebert
Friday September 21st to Sunday September 23rd, 2018
9:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
This training will provide you with multiple embodied explorations that create the conditions needed for profound relaxation, increased body awareness, and mind-body connectivity. You will find a treasure chest of new practices to enhance your life. For educators, you will leave with creative ways to guide students of every level into down-regulation.
The anatomy and physiology of stress-relief:
Highlights of the course:
- The anatomy and physiology of stress-relief
- Savasana studies: how to craft successful relaxation for yourself and your students
- Breath Strategies: explore your diaphragm and breathing practices
- Parasympathy Symphony: The Roll of Recovery
- ROLLaxation: Roll Model® Therapy Ball Techniques to hasten relaxation and pain relief.
What do you learn?
- Invite Emotional Attunement
- Improve Stress Resilience
- Vagus Nerve Study and Exploration
- Anatomy and physiology of stress-relief
*This Immersion is open to all levels of students and teachers of all styles.
**Save $50 with the Early Bird Special**
YTU teachers also receive an additional $50 off! Please call the studio at (613) 591-9642 to register.
Lisa Hebert is a former professional Contemporary dancer, yoga teacher and passionate, lifelong student of the body. She is a Yoga Tune Up® Teacher Trainer, and a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Trainer. Ten years of teaching yoga and over 25 years in multiple dance trainings and professional performance give Lisa a unique relationship to the body, allowing her to lead classes that draw deeply on these many movement experiences. She encourages a sense of play and exploration for those seeking more stability, fluidity and joy from their practice to their everyday movements.