30 Hour Yin Yoga Certified Teacher Training
with Diane Lanthier & Brian Moore
What is Yin Yoga?
Yin Yoga can help to improve your energy flow by stimulating our organs in long held, relaxed poses.
Who will Benefit from Yin Yoga Teacher Training?
- Basic History of Yin Yoga
- Principles and Philosophy of Yin Yoga
- Physiology and Anatomy of Yin Yoga
- 25 Poses of Yin, Benefits and Precautions
- Yin Postures for the Upper Body
- Yang Counter Poses
- Physical, Energetic, Heart and Mind Benefits
- Practicum Flows
- Special Situations
- Meridian Chart
- Home Study
- Complete Yin Yoga Course Binder with handouts
- Certificate from Beyond Yoga for 30 Hours Yin Yoga Teacher Training
- The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga: The Philosophy and Practice of Yin Yoga. By Bernie Clark. This Book is not included in the course fees, available at Amazon.
Diane Lanthier: After retiring 11 years ago and finding her true passion, Diane has been dedicated to extensive yoga training. Diane took her 200 hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in 2006, followed by Yin, Vinyasa Flow, Hatha Raja and Yoga Nidra. She was also the first “Yoga for Golf” instructor in eastern Ontario. In 2014 Diane completed her 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training and is a certified E-RYT200 and RYT-500 certified Yoga Alliance Yoga Teacher.
Brian Moore: Brian is an experienced, authentic, lifelong Yogi. A compassion-centered teacher whose classes are deeply influenced by ParaYoga (Sri Vidya lineage), Brian continues to train with his teacher. The ancient teachings inform his own practice, and the fire in his soul compels him help others explore this amazing shared experience of being human; to live fearlessly, anchored in our true nature.
Brian’s classes are welcoming, transformative, and fun! Every class is designed to affect real changes in his students lives, by dissolving fear, stoking the fire of transformation, and helping people explore their full potential as a human being.
Each of us was born to shine. When we shine, we free others to shine as well. Life is the journey toward becoming the person we were always meant to be. Authentically you… Blissful, joyful, fearless! Brian is a certified Hatha RTY500 Yoga Teacher and Yin Yoga Instructor.
For more information please contact Carole Houde at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the studio at 613-591-9642 extension 507.