SATURDAY & SUNDAY – TWO WEEKENDS
NOVEMBER 19 & 20, 2022
DECEMBER 3 & 4, 2022
12:00 P.M. TO 6:00 P.M.
Energetics of Restorative Yoga
Do you want to get to the heart of the transformative restorative yoga practice and learn how to apply postures to empower and change one’s physical and emotional lived experience?
The Energetics of Restorative Yoga course unpacks the knowledge and the skills to apply this healing modality in support of robust health and mental and emotional harmony for you and others.
Offered as a series of 4, 6-hour days, we focus each day on a unique energetic aspect of the practice.
CALMING AND RELEASING
• Reducing Prana (Langhana Asana)
Forward Folds & Inversions
• Autonomic Nervous System and Stress
• The Layers of Being Model (Kosha)
PROCESSING AND HEALING
• Balancing Prana (Samana Asana)
Twists & Extensions
• Supporting the practitioner and holding space
• The benefits of props
• Considering Trauma
ENLIVENING THE BODY AND SPIRIT
• Increasing Prana (Bramhana Asana)
Backbends & Laterals
• Prana- how energy moves
• Polyvagal Theory and Vagal Tone
• Doshic considerations
ACCESSING THE WISDOM OF SOURCE
• Moving Beyond the Body and Mind
• Toward balance of our nature (Gunas)
• Conditions for productive practice
• Sequencing a practice
YA CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
To receive this 24 -hour Energetics of Restorative Yoga Certificate recognized by Yoga Alliance and their continuing education program, the requirements are as follows;
• Attend all live online modules;
• Submit the course assignment within 6 months of the completion of the in-class portion*;
• Attendance and assignment approved by Kimberly Mantas.
Upon completion of all four workshops and your approved assignment, you will receive a 24-hours Foundations of Restorative Yoga certification. For registered yoga teachers this certification is valid for CEU’s with Yoga Alliance.
– 30-day personal restorative practice and log submitted and approved
– Documented personal practice delivered to two students submitted and
Early Bird: Save $50.00 (Pay in full by October 19th, 2022) $399.00 + HST
Regular Fee: $449.00 + HST
Refund Policy: Refunds minus $50.00 + HST administration fee are available until November 12, 2022. As of November 13th, 2022. NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON
Kimberly Mantas is a certified yoga therapist (C-IAYT), meditation and yoga teacher trainer (E-RYT). Kimberly enjoys leading clients, students, and teachers to be their best selves physically, emotionally, and mentally through pranayama, philosophy, ayurveda, meditation and asana and she focuses her time with her private clients as a certified yoga therapist, a yoga teacher trainer, and a leader of specialized trainings and workshops.
Over 20 years ago, Kimberly began her restorative yoga exploration in her bed. Illness had her unable to enjoy her daily life and meditation and restorative yoga nourished her and helped bring her vitality and a renewed sense of self. Her mission to bring the knowledge, joys, and the many rejuvenating and healing benefits of the restorative practice to all.
Beyond School of Yoga
- Welcome to the Beyond School of Yoga
- 200 Hour Hatha YTT
- Yin Level I Yoga Teacher Training
- Yin Level II Yoga Teacher Training
- Breathe Easy
- Calm Kids Yoga Teacher Training
- Chair Yoga Teacher Training
- Energetics of Restorative Yoga
- Gentle Yoga for Active Aging Teacher Training
- Enlightened Self Meditation Certification Course