SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 24 & SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 25, 2022
12:00 P.M. TO 6:00 P.M.
This Enlightened Self Meditation Course with Kimberly Mantas is designed for yoga teachers to develop the confidence to include meditation in their classes.
In this Principles of meditation: Practice and Teaching Course you will learn:
• What meditation is and isn’t;
• An effective approach to meditation;
• Varied sitting positions;
• How to use the knowledge of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras to support practice;
• The physiological and mental effects of meditation;
• A step-by-step recipe to prepare for meditation;
• How to teach others short meditations; and
• The skills to incorporate meditations in your yoga classes.
Yoga Alliance Accreditation:
This offering is a Yoga Alliance continuing education (CE) course. To receive a certificate of completion the requirements are as follows:
• Attend all 12 contact hours;
• Submit a log of your 40-day personal meditation practice;
• Submit a short, written assignment;
• Attendance and assignments approved as complete by Kimberly Mantas.
Interest in meditation has grown greatly over the last 15 years and the studies continue to show that meditation has the capacity to improve our physical, emotional, and mental well-being. Join Kimberly and refine your personal meditation experience as you gain more confidence to teach others.
If you have questions about the course, please contact email@example.com
Dates & Times: Saturday September 24 & Sunday September 25, 12:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Fee: $227.00 + HST
Registration Closes September 17th, 2022
Refunds minus $50.00 + HST administration fee are available until September 17th, 2022. As of September 18th, 2022, NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON
About your teacher:
Kimberly Mantas is a certified yoga therapist (C-IAYT), meditation and yoga teacher trainer (E-RYT). Kimberly enjoys leading clients, students, and teachers to be their best selves physically, emotionally and mentally through pranayama, philosophy, ayurveda, meditation and asana and she focuses her time with her private clients as a certified yoga therapist, a yoga teacher trainer, and a leader of specialized trainings and workshops.
Over 35 years ago, Kimberly started working with mental practices with professionals while in competitive sport. She loved the results and has continued to explore and enjoy the many rewards from her meditation practice. Her goal is to remove the reservations of meditation and continue to help make meditation accessible for each and every student.
I have been meditating for about 4 years, and the course has helped me to understand more about the different levels of awareness and how meditation helps my mind and body. I very much enjoyed learning more about chakras and all of the energy paths through the body.
Kimberly has a lot of knowledge and is clear in her explanations. She is passionate about the subject and her positive energy throughout the day makes the students leave wanting more.
You leave the course with great things to ponder and a variety of meditation techniques to use at home. I can’t wait to dive into more aspects dealing with meditation. JC
The ‘Meditation and the Energy Body’ workshop was awesome. I already had some knowledge of Chakra’s but learned so much from the whole presentation. Your teaching/training as always was amazing, making the learning process easy and enjoyable. DM
Beyond School of Yoga
- Welcome to the Beyond School of Yoga
- 200 Hour Hatha YTT
- Yin Level I Yoga Teacher Training
- Yin Level II Yoga Teacher Training
- Breathe Easy
- Calm Kids Yoga Teacher Training
- Chair Yoga Teacher Training
- Energetics of Restorative Yoga
- Gentle Yoga for Active Aging Teacher Training
- Enlightened Self Meditation Certification Course