Saturday and Sunday
July 10/11 and July 24/25
11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
CLICK HERE FOR AN INVITATION FROM BRIAN MOORE
What is Yin Level II?
Building on the principles established in the Yin Level I foundation training, this training is a deep dive into the subtle energy anatomy, combining Yoga, Tantra and Ayurveda. Together we will learn to properly layer the meditation, subtle energy practice, pranayama, mantra, and the physical practice, weaving the tapestry that facilitates transformation in our own lives, and the lives of others.
Who Will Benefit from Yin Level II Training?
Anyone who has completed the Yin Level I Training, and is interested in exploring yin yoga as a deeply transformative experience will benefit from this program.
30 Training Hours
- Applied Energetics: Yin Yoga is an energy game. Together we will explore how to use Bandhas, Pranayama, Mantra and Meditation to transform our internal landscape.
- Somatic Yin: Chronic Muscular Tension creates a “blind spot” in Yin Yoga, where the safe effective edge, and the “Pain zone” are unexpectedly close together. Brian has created his own fusion of Somatics and Yin to address the “blind spot”, allowing his students to experience a deeper, safer yin experience.
- Sequencing and Progression: This study will include a deeper exploration of mindful sequencing as we learn to employ the concepts of Yoga, Tantra, and Ayurveda to skillfully create vibrant classes that honor your students needs safely.
- Adjusts and Assists: We don’t do the practice. The practice does us. Through the skillful use of props, coaching, and care, teachers will learn to honor their students while helping them explore ways of opening to a deeper transformational experience.
- Home study (Building a 90-minute Yin class)
- Complete Yin Yoga Level II Course handouts.
- Certificate from Beyond Yoga for 30 Hours Yin Yoga Level II Teacher Training
- Yin Level I training (At Beyond, or elsewhere)
- The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga: The Philosophy and Practice of Yin Yoga. By Bernie Clark
Early Bird: Save $50.00 (Pay in full by by June 10th, 2021) $499.00 + HST
Regular Fee: $549.00 + HST
Refund Policy: Refunds minus $50.00 + HST administration fee are available until July 3, 2021. As of July 4, 2021, NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON.
If you have any questions regarding this training, please contact Sylvie Gouin, Director – Beyond School of Yoga at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to download our COVID FAQ Information Sheet
About Your Instructor:
Brian Moore is an experienced, authentic, lifelong Yogi. A compassion-centered teacher whose classes are deeply influenced by ParaYoga (Sri Vidya lineage), Brian continues to train with his teacher. The ancient teachings inform his own practice, and the fire in his soul compels him help others explore this amazing shared experience of being human; to live fearlessly, anchored in our true nature.
Brian’s classes are welcoming, transformative, and fun!
Every class is designed to affect real changes in his students lives, by dissolving fear, stoking the fire of transformation, and helping people explore their full potential as a human being.
Each of us was born to shine. When we shine, we free others to shine as well.
Life is the journey toward becoming the person we were always meant to be.
Authentically you… Blissful, joyful, fearless!
Brian’s certifications include Yin Yoga, and Gentle Somatic Yoga.
Beyond School of Yoga
- Welcome to the Beyond School of Yoga
- 200 Hour Hatha YTT
- Breathe Easy
- Calm Kids Yoga Teacher Training
- Chair Yoga Teacher Training
- Foundations of Restorative Yoga
- Gentle Yoga for Active Aging Teacher Training
- Inspired Journey through the Chakras Virtual Certification Program
- Meditation Certification Course
- Yin Level I Yoga Teacher Training
- Yin Level II Teacher Training