New to Beyond?
Welcome! Join us for a wide variety of classes designed to accommodate yogis of any level.
Our Introductory Offer is available to anyone who is new to Beyond Yoga and is an affordable way to explore all that we have to offer with 30 Days of unlimited classes!
Buy Your Intro Offer, Class Passes and Gift Cards here.
We currently offer a blend of in-studio and virtual classes.
What class should I choose?
- If you are brand new to yoga, any of our gentle yoga classes would be a great option. Access our handy Beyond Beginners Guide here for great advice for anyone new to yoga.
- If you have done yoga in the past, you can try gentle, hatha or maybe even a yin class
Download our waiver here, fill it out and bring it along to your first class!
Things to know before your first virtual yoga session:
- Virtual classes are hosted via the Zoom meeting platform. Download the free app or create your free account at www.zoom.us.
- Upon registration of your virtual class you can expect to receive a confirmation email with Zoom meeting link information immediately. If you do not receive a confirmation email, you may not be opted-in to receive emails. Check your Beyond client account info and ensure you have checked off both opt-in boxes to receive text or email account info, class confirmations, and reminders.
- Contact us at email@example.com for help accessing your virtual classes. This email address is monitored throughout the day and 15 minutes before every class start time.
Things to know for your first in-studio yoga session:
- Arrive 15 minutes before the class to register and settle in.
- Please note that once the practice room doors are closed, late arrivals are not granted entry into the class.
- Please remove shoes before entering the practice room.
- We suggest wearing clothing that you can move comfortably in. Yoga is done barefoot therefore you do not need any special footwear. Kindly know that shirts are always required. Please be mindful that some clothing can gape and even be see-through when bending and stretching in yoga postures. For the comfort of yourselves and others, it is recommended that you make sure your clothing is appropriate.
- Bring a yoga mat and water bottle with you (we have a limited amount of mats available to borrow).
- Please make sure that your cell phone is turned off while in the studio.
- Purses may be brought into the classroom – larger items can be left in the waiting area.
- Please be mindful that others may be meditating prior to class.
- Please refrain from wearing any scent.
- If you need to leave the class early, please let the instructor know prior to the class start. Please arrange to leave before the final relaxation (savasana) to avoid disrupting your fellow yogis.