Beyond Yoga 200-Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Certification
Next Session Begins May 11, 2024
Beyond 200-hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
At Beyond Yoga, we are dedicated to the ongoing development of yoga practitioners and teachers. Our in-depth program provides you with the knowledge and experience you need to:
- Deepen your practice for personal development: As a self-care and self-inquiry practice, yoga offers an abundance of techniques to better understand our unique path. Rooted in traditional yoga and designed for the contemporary practitioner, our program has been carefully prepared to guide you through a progression that will deepen your relationship with your strengths and inspirations while enhancing physical vitality and beyond; and
- Provide you with the knowledge and experience you need to share this practice with confidence: Whether you want to teach public classes or you want to include some aspects of yoga to your current offerings our programs will provide you with the knowledge you need to manifest your vision and beyond.
Yoga teacher training is an opportunity to enhance your life, therefore, the life of others. During this training, you will have ample practice time so that you can feel your body strengthen, lengthen, mobilize, stabilize and energize while learning to let go of mental holding patterns that limit your potential. Yoga is about self-awareness and from this platform we can teach others to do the same.
As a holistic approach that combines the harmonization of body, mind and emotions to finally experience the beauty of who we really are, yoga is available to all who are willing to invest the time and energy to go within. The more we integrate yoga, the more we know that life is not about finding our purpose, it is rather about living with purpose.
- Willingness to learn and apply new techniques;
- and Learning to let go.
Your Return on Your Investment:
- Time: When we spend time doing what we love, time expands to new possibilities;
- Energy: What we put in, we get back multiplied;
- Strength and Vitality: A better sense of who you are and what you can offer;
- Lightness of Being and Natural Glow: A softening of the mental edge;
- Connection: A better understanding of the connection between the body, mind, breath and emotions;
- Increased patience, confidence, understanding and mental clarity;
- An Inspiring Community; and
- So much more!
Your YTT Weekends:
Each weekend includes time for your practice as well as interactive lectures, workshops and group work.
This Yoga Alliance-recognized program provides 180 contact hours and approximately 70 study hours.
Click here to meet some of our YTT graduates.
Weekends from 12:00-6:00 PM
May 11/12 & 25/26
June 8/9 & 22/23
July 6/7 & 20/21
August 10/11 & 24/25
September 7/8 & 21/22
October 5/6 & 19/20
November 2/3 & 16/17 & 23/24
In-Studio Information Session:
Saturday, January 13 from 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Sign up here
Virtual Information Sessions:
10:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
February 10, 2024
March 2, 2024
April 6, 2024
200-hour Program Overview:
- Yoga Philosophy and Psychology
- Kriyas and Nutrition
- Business of Yoga
Save your Space: A $350.00 + HST non-refundable deposit is required to save your space.
Early Bird: Save $300 (Pay in full by April 11) $2950.00+HST
Regular Fee (as of April 12): $3250.00 + HST
YTT 200 Refund Policy: Refunds minus $350.00 + HST administration fee are available until
April 11, 2024.
- Beyond Yoga Training Manual
- Bite-Sized Yoga for Daily Inspiration by Sylvie Gouin
- Mala (Meditation beads)
- All training weekend hours
- Home study projects
- A Ten Class Yoga Pass at Beyond Yoga Ottawa and 10% off boutique items for the duration of the program.
The Key Poses of Yoga by Ray Long MD, FRCSC
Beyond Yoga Studio & Wellness Centre is a Certified Educational Institution and can provide the T2202 tax receipts for our 200-Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training certification program.
- Full attendance and participation in the entire program*
- Completion of final exam (take home)
- Teaching practicums completed
- Full payment of fees
* You can miss one weekend and Sylvie will help you make up the time. Any additional time missed will incur a charge. Please speak with Sylvie for details.
Yes, I am interested and I want to know more! Click here to download our brochure.
With over 20 years of full-time experience teaching, consulting and presenting on the subject of yoga for holistic well-being, Sylvie Gouin is established in the practice of yoga and well-prepared to assist you on your journey. She has been leading yoga teacher training programs since 2007 and as of 2019 has lead 17 recognized certification programs. Her extensive knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to continue and develop her offerings, combined with her dedication to the practice and her students is inspiring and contagious.
Click here for testimonials of Sylvie’s YTT programs.
Her credentials include E-RYT 500, certified yoga therapist, certified Ayurvedic lifestyle specialist, reiki master and registered holistic nutritionist. She has a degree in Holistic Theology and is a member of the Academy of Naturopaths and Naturotherapists of Canada. She is the author of two books on the subject of yoga, a teacher of teachers and a yoga therapist working in private settings (inspiredlivingwithsylvie.com).
If you have questions regarding our program contact Sylvie at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: The yoga therapy component of my practice is not based on my status as an (ERYT) experienced registered yoga teacher with yoga alliance.
Dr. Virinder Kasbia
As a chiropractor for over 20 years she has helped thousands of people overcome injury and adopt a healthy, active lifestyle. Her love of the spine, biomechanics and mobility led her to the study of yoga as a way to keep fit, stay youthful and have fun. She focuses on helping students develop a mindful practice that embraces the importance of a healthy, mobile spine for longevity and wellbeing.