Breathe Easy: The Anatomy of the Breath
As one of the greatest sources of energy, conscious breathing is free and always available. Developing the habit to breathe deeply is a powerful practice and going back to our true and natural breath requires knowledge, practice and guidance.
This interactive workshop includes:
- A short presentation on the anatomy of the breath;
- How to remove obstructions on the breath; and
- How to gradually improve the quality of the breath.
Sitting techniques are done in a chair or on a meditation cushion.
Standing techniques are done barefoot or with flat comfortable shoes.
This workshop can be presented as a one-hour webinar through the Zoom
Introduction to Meditation: A one hour interactive experience.
This workshop offers an engaging and experiential introduction to meditation including:
- the benefits of meditation,
- an exploration of various forms of meditation with guided mini-practices,
- a framework to successfully begin to integrate meditation into your employees’ lives.
This workshop can be presented as a one-hour webinar through the Zoom platform.
“We thought Cathy was excellent! Her presentation was so informative and we all really liked the interactive meditation portions of the presentation. We will absolutely keep Beyond Yoga in mind for any future health and wellness initiatives as this went beyond our expectations.”
Yoga at Your Desk: an Introduction to Chair Yoga
This 45 to 60 minute virtual workshop provides employees with a fun and functional approach to simple postures and movements designed to release tension and boost energy at their desk – at home or at the office!
- Seated and standing postures integrating the use of a chair.
- Grounding and simple breathwork exercises to move from feelings of stress to an enhanced state of well-being and mental focus.
- Guided relaxation and short meditation.
This workshop can be presented through the Zoom platform.
Holistic Nutrition: Lunch & Learn, Nutrition Presentations, Group Wellness Coaching
Offered virtually over zoom or on-site.
Lunch & Learn, Nutrition Presentations:
30 to 60 minute customized group sessions are available on a variety of nutrition, health and wellness topics delivered in a practical and engaging way.
Topic may include:
- Mindful Eating for Better Health
- Meal Planning Made Simple
- The Importance of Taking Lunch Breaks
- Nutrition for Better Energy
- Balanced Nutrition, Working Remotely
- & More!
Group Holistic Nutrition Coaching:
Group coaching offers an opportunity for shared experience to increase knowledge and celebrating success.
- 6 or 12 week Wellness Programs
- Weekly presentations and coaching sessions
- Action plans and info sheets
- Unlimited support
“Thank you for the wonderful, informative presentation today. I appreciate you answering all of my questions and the recipes you shared. I am looking forward to using the tools you provided to help rethink my meal planning and food choices to increase my energy and better overall health.”
For more information and pricing, please contact:
Glenda Rodriguez – Program Manager
(613) 591-YOGA (9642) x507